If you need help with promoting your book, need some friendly advice on how to build that brand of yours, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work out some strategy at an affordable price for you. Here’s a few of the things we can do-
Social Media Advice Report – If a coaching session has been held, this report will be created free of charge based on our discussions
- Analyse the author’s social media platform, including website, blog, Facebook, Twitter and anything else you might have.
- Provide a detailed report with specific improvement recommendations to optimize and enhance content, aesthetics, visibility, and reader participation. Suggest new platforms such as Street teams and potential ‘hooks’ or USP’s to draw on in promotion.
Create Facebook pages, blog sites, Twitter accounts for an author to get you started, as well as some other tools an author might find really useful. These are done on a charge by charge basis, and would include recommendations for creating content and getting followers. It depends how fancy the author wants it to look and hope to achieve.
- Create a basic Facebook Author page
- Create a basic Facebook Group e.g. Street Team
- Create a basic Twitter account and limited follower stream
- Create a basic Google+ profile for you
- Create a basic blog site depending on what you want to include
- Create a Paper Li newspaper and limited content stream
- Create a basic Pinterest Board complete with images
- Create a simple and basic author website. It would be simple to use and maintain, and relevant to your genre and writing.
Creating a book trailer
The trailer will be approximately 1.5- 2.5max minutes long and be specific to your book. Images used will be either the author’s own, purchased ones so as not to contravene copyright. Music will be sourced the same way. Trailer will be uploaded to the author’s YouTube, Animoto or other video channel. It can then be promoted via any of your own social media outlets.
There is no guarantee of success in either sales or growing your audience. But without doing any of this, you’d never know if it was possible. We will need your help in setting everything up so you will need to give us some of your time initially. But it will be time well spent.
If you are interested, you can download a price list here, and if something doesn’t quite fit your budget, then talk to me. We can make something good happen.